We are currently partnering with a Global Trade and Customs organisation looking for a Senior Customs Analyst to join their team in Shanghai.
This role is working full time remote.
- Analyse and prepare customs information in accordance with International Trade rules
- Ensure all customs procedures are documented
- Work alongside the Operations and Customer service team
- Process all customs data into the Customs systems as required
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided to clients and partners
- Provide support and direction to the Customs Analyst team
- Manage special customs procedures including; returned goods and temporary imports
- Provide continual support for customs audits
- A background working within Import, Export or Supply Chain industries
- Experience working with Customs systems
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience working with international clients and global environments
- Excellent communication and customer service skills