A global immigration specialist is now looking to expand their team in France!
We are actively supporting their search for a Senior Immigration Specialist to join their team located near Paris, France.
This position offers a hybrid working structure and required sound knowledge of the end to end immigration process for corporates.
Senior Immigration Specialist key responsibilities:
- Delivery corporate immigration consulting to clients based on their needs
- Act as dedicated subject matter expert regarding client immigration services
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all immigration-related issues
- Review, action and complete immigration applications for corporate clients
- Keep track of client and assignee files throughout the application lifecycle
- Hand sound knowledge of business visas, work permits and other relevant visa types etc.
- Provide on-going assistance to clients on their global mobility and immigration requirements
- Handle both inbound and outbound long and short-term immigration
- Regularly communicate expectations, costs, timelines, and service options to business clients
Key work experience and skills required:
- Years of corporate visa and immigration experience in a similar position is preferred
- Good understanding of French immigration law and regulations
- Experience managing the 360 cycle of immigration cases
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple projects at the same time while providing excellent service
- Understanding of immigration regulations and ability to ensure compliance
- English and French fluency is required
- A bachelor's degree is preferred