- Work with the central team to implement marketing strategy in all markets, including B2B and B2C.
- Assist the content strategist in developing and implementing a roadmap of tactical localised content to support the achievement of our corporate objectives in the US.
- Come up with ideas for social media content that is pertinent to and interesting to your market with the help of the community managers, and ask for assistance as needed with any additional social media tasks.
- Provide the central team important market knowledge about the US to aid in localising our advertising.
- Maintain our social media pages.
- Keep abreast of the newest innovations, fashions, and social media best practises.
- Give strategic input for campaigns.
- Experience working in a marketing position.
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Degree in marketing, digital technologies, or a related sector is desirable
- B2B and B2C experience
- Understanding of marketing, content, partnerships, events, B2B marketing
- Knowledge of customer-based marketing.
- Strong writing and verbal communication abilities; a thorough awareness of the American market.