A new opportunity presents itself to join a fast-growing removals firm based in Greater London, which is looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join their team.
The Senior Operations Manager's primary responsibility is to oversee the firm's operations, leading and coaching the operations teams to ensure they are always working at their best.
- Oversee the removals warehouse's daily operations.
- Planning and dispatch of long and short-distance travel for the removals crew.
- Finding and developing new movers.
- Assist consumers with concerns, complaints, and payments throughout the removal process.
- During the busiest removal season, offer support with local and long-distance tasks.
- Quality assurance.
- Employee background checks are performed.
- Checking the removal job sites to ensure that everything is progressing well.
- Aid in the tracking, availability, inspections, and maintenance of equipment.
Skill and Requirements:
- 4 years of experience leading an operations team in a customer-focused role - B2C.
- Knowledge of business and financial fundamentals
- Team Leadership
- O-licence/CPC holder - (preferred but not required)
- Technically savvy
- Experience in Staff development, increased productivity, Customer fulfillment, Workplace safety/employee well-being.
- Excellent customer service.
- Keeping track of our online reviews
- Reduction of claims
- Resolution of complaints/insurance, etc.
Reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions for further information.