This role will oversee the functional improvement and development of the department’s processes and procedures, ensuring operational excellence.
Our client is offering onsite, hybrid or remote working depending on candidate location and preferences.
- Ensure that Global Purchasing is embracing and putting into practise cutting-edge practises while utilising the chance presented by a new ERP system to enhance its capacity to satisfy changing consumer and global supply chain demands.
- Obtain the backing of a network of local and global process owners to deliver on a large scale.
- Perform a gap analysis of the group's current state in comparison to maturity models while creating best practises, procedures, policies, and training materials that are documented.
- Facilitate effective adoption, win support for our shared objective, and improve the knowledge of local process owners regarding CoE principles, roles, and accountabilities.
- Experience within Supply Chain or Engineering is advantageous.
- Practical understanding and experience implementing Centres of Excellence tools, processes and KPIs.
- Experience within a large, multinational manufacturing organisation is advantageous.
- Proven track record of leading international, multifunctional teams.