We are seeking a skilled and experienced Business Developer in the Global Mobility sector to join our rapidly expanding Relocation client in Europe.
This role can be located anywhere in Europe as it will be responsible for sales across the region. Language skills required.
The Business Developer will sell a range of global mobility solutions to corporate clients not limited to relocation, destination services, household goods moving and more.
The successful individual will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, establishing and maintaining relationships, and developing innovative sales strategies to drive and secure business growth and revenue.
- Building and maintaining a network of HR/Global Mobility professionals in businesses requiring relocation services
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities, including market research and competitor analysis
- Develop and implement strategic plans to generate new business, increase revenue, and expand the company's market share
- Delivering winning sales presentation to clients, based on their relocation and global mobility needs
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of business development initiatives
- Develop and deliver compelling proposals and presentations to potential clients
- Negotiate and close business deals with clients, ensuring mutual satisfaction and long-term partnerships
- Monitor industry trends, customer needs, and competitor activity to identify areas for growth and improvement
Prior experience and skills required:
- Fluent English is essential, with additional fluency in French, Dutch, German etc.
- Proven track record of success in business development and sales within the Global Relocation services sector, selling to corporate clients is essential
- Expert knowledge of global mobility, competitors, trends and relocation services
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- A results-oriented approach to business
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines and achieve sales goals
- Familiarity with CRM software and other sales management tools
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe as needed
- Ideally Bachelor's degree or years of specific industry experience in Relocation, Global Mobility, Moving or DSP