Full training will be provided for this role. Successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience and skills to begin an exciting career for a role that has become an essential part of UK international trade.
- Processing customs declarations to HMRC for imports and exports.
- Checking documentation to ensure documents meet all laws to facilitate export and imports of goods.
- Liaise with Border force and other government agencies when required.
- Work alongside the transport department to provide seamless customer focused logistic solutions.
- Liaise with importers and exporters to obtain the necessary information to ensure customs declarations are made in accordance with UK laws.
- Providing guidance to clients on UK customs procedures and Laws.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in French
- Experience working within an administration position
- Logistics/customs experience (desirable)