Our client, a highly reputable International Moving Company is currently seeking an experienced Shipping Coordinator to join their team in Erith.
This position will be responsible for the management of imports and exports, ensuring all moving clients are satisfied with removals and moving services provided by the business.
Responsibilities of the Shipping Coordinator include:
- Export - Consolidating freight between local depots for certain destinations.
- Imports - Liaising with customers, agents and shipping lines.
- Liaising with the warehouse for loading and receiving goods.
- Responsible for the delivery of moving co-ordination services to the companies customers.
- Working alongside other internal departments to ensure sales visits are arranged.
- Overseeing removals and relocation bookings for new and existing clients.
- Acting as a point of contact and support for clients in preparation for their move.
- Negotiating with external parties in regard to rates and prices, ensuring profitability and competitiveness.
- Providing a professional and responsive service
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Delivering a quality driven, efficient and effective removals experience.
- Other removals and move management duties.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has:
- Previous experience working within the Removals and Moving industry
- They will consider a strong import/export coordinator who has worked in the shipping/freight industry
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- A motivated, enthusiastic and optimistic outlook on work and projects
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please submit your CV to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions for a further discussion.