This is an exciting opportunity to join this company, implement strategy and help drive the business, production team and artisans towards greater success at the heart of what they do!
- Oversee technical initiatives and projects, making sure that time frames, budgets, and standards are met.
- Establish and oversee the company's technical strategy by maximising the use of technical resources, overseeing the company’s investment plan and reconsidering the company’s production model.
- Put into practise a continuous improvement policy, outlining new procedures, identifying remedial measures, and making sure they are taken.
- Maintain excellent contact with different internal departments and outside vendors, suppliers and shippers.
- Oversee the production teams in line with the company's strategy, including artisans and workers whilst assisting their professional growth.
- Ensure the safety of people and product.
- Oversee technology market trends and changes to foresee the demands of the business and suggest creative solutions.
- Verify business compliance applicable to the industry.
- Oversee the overall operation of the site paying close attention key performance indicators, making sure it is profitable and completing activity reporting.
- Execute and oversee the Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
- Put into practise the measures noted as part of the B.Corp certification process.
- Be present in the management committee of the business.
- Excellent fluency in both English and French.
- Previous experience in a similar position implementing strategy of industrial equipment and product within the luxury/art market.
- Forward thinker and team player.
- Proven technical knowledge of both materials and suppliers of goods such as glass, metal, bronze and ceramic.
- Experience managing a large team at a director/senior level.
- Competent overseeing vast and complex projects.
- Great communication skills.