A unique position has become available with our client, a leading Technology Consulting organisation, who are looking to recruit an experienced .NET Presales Solutions Architect to join their team based in London.
Our client is transforming the way today’s most successful companies develop breakthrough roadmaps, leveraging Cloud-Based Technologies to boost efficiency, ensure compliance, deliver actionable insights and lower cost of total ownership.
Our client offers a hybrid working structure with this position.
- Technical Lead and architect on projects consisting of migrations to cloud native technologies in the .NET ecosystem.
- Collaborate with the sales support or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations.
- Assess scope for migrating from .NET framework to .NET Core.
- Contribute to automated migration pipelines and tooling.
- Create proof of concepts that serve as the starting point for future production grade products.
- Lead delivery teams in product builds.
- Set the example for the rest of the team by implementing test driven development and utilizing SOLID design principles in practice.
- Re-architect existing monoliths into microservices.
- Architect solutions from the ground up with AWS & .NET.
- Determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization's sales/business
- development and engineering groups.
- 7+ years of AWS .NET Framework, .NET Core.
- 5+ years of C# development.
- Experience building and deploying containerized solutions to AWS.
- Experience migrating .NET Framework application to .NET Core.
- Hands-on expertise with core AWS Service - API GW, ECS Fargate, S3, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, i.e. Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation.
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles and reactive architectures.
- Provide technical consultation for technology and data solutions based on business needs; oversee architectural aspects of
- business solution development/deployment. AWS, .NET.
- Able to evaluate/analyze business needs and current technical assets/data to develop and implement solutions and strategy.
- Perform platform planning and drive technical roadmap with stakeholders and vendors and suggest improvements to increase
- efficiencies and maximize product values.
- Interact and communicate effectively with stakeholders, end users, and business subject matter experts.