Do you have strong Tenancy & Lettings experience?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our clients expanding team.
You will be responsible for handling Relocation services for companies and clients acting as the main point of coordination for relocating employees.
The role is fully office based, Monday-Friday, with some flexibility regarding hours, salary is up to £30,000.
- Serving as the main point of coordination and support for clients and relocating employees
- Manage all Relocation activities including home search, property services including tenancy management, lease negotiation, lettings, cleaners inventory clerks, landlords agents and dilapidations negotiation.
- Directly responsible for managing and negotiating tenancies for the assignee
- Initiate and organise viewing appointments for properties within agreed timeframes
- Select and appoint suppliers and Raise PO for supplier invoices
- Arrange property Check-in/out with Inventory clerk and landlord’s agent
- Develop, maintain, and build a working relationship with transferring (relocating) employee and client HR
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefing, and client relocation policy review as required
- Be accountable for delivering within specific budgets
- Experience in Relocation or lettings department
- Strong knowledge and experience in Tenancy Management, Lettings and UK Property services
- Ability to handle difficult situations and daily disruptions
- Experience dealing with a variety of third-party suppliers
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills