Due to growth and expansion, our client is looking to hire a skilled OISC Level 1 Immigration Advisor to join their team.
This position requires strong experience with Private UK Inbound applications and will be responsible for providing immigration advice and solutions for the company’s private clients.
Key duties for the OISC Level 1 Immigration Advisor include:
- Managing and responding to inbound visa and immigration leads via telephone and email
- Responding to visa and immigration enquiries using pre-set business templates
- Managing cases relating to PBS Applications, particularly Tier 1 and 2 (Tier 2 General and ICT visas)
- Providing guidance and advice regarding applications
- Handling Partner, Spouse, Unmarried Partner, Fiancé, Civil Partner visas
Requirements for the Visa & Immigration Specialist:
- OISC Level 1 Immigration accredited
- Strong UK inbound immigration knowledge
- Experience handling PBS Applications, Sponsor Licence applications, Nationality and Indefinite Leave applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines