- Develop and implement a supply chain strategy for the Group that is applied to all brands and across the board.
- Utilizing pre-established SLAs and quality agreements across the group, onboard subcontractors nationwide. With a primary focus on the UK, but also including travel to and from Europe.
- Analyze KPIs and provide a report.
- Keep an eye on the subcontractors' quality.
- Accept, assign, and check for compliance with SLAs.
- Deal with operational problems when they come up.
- Find supply chain procedures cost-effective solutions.
- Discuss terms and prices.
- Monitoring and upkeep of economical procedures.
- Data on the supply chain can be analysed to suggest changes.
- Previous removals supply chain management experience of (at least 2 years) is required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organisational skills.
- Personable, Driven and a great team player.
- Outstanding Customer Service Management.
If this is of interest to you please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!