You will be responsible for the creation of new revenue capture strategies and revenue expansion in the residential move sales sector. In addition to conducting sales training to improve the sales team's skills, this role will work closely with the VP/GM to develop strategies and identify improvements in processes, procedures, initiatives, and service offerings across the functional areas of sales, administration, finance, and operations.
Proactive interaction with clients, prospects, team members, and business partners is required for this managerial position.
- Work together with the VP/GM of Moving Systems on the creation and application of broad initiatives that include customer and service diversification.
- Takes the helm in the formulation of specific business development efforts, together with the corresponding budgeting and forecasting, to accomplish the overall strategy objectives.
- Makes price recommendations to place the business in the best possible position for the greatest market share while upholding margin targets.
- They also provide opportunity-specific pricing to strike a balance between pricing to win and hitting margin targets.
- Assesses market research and collaborates with the marketing team to adapt to the nation's changing economic conditions.
- Cooperates with the marketing and pricing team to ensure that the company's sales and marketing goals are in line with expectations.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers, prospects, influential members of the industry, and important strategic partners.
- Represents the organisation in outside gatherings, such as meetings, conferences, and networking events, in order to forge connections, promote the services of the company, learn about relevant fields, and gather market intelligence.
- Oversees the following sales teams: Performance Assessment, Retention, and Recruitment, Sales strategies, Coaching and Training, Lead management and generation, Oversees reporting for accountable functional areas and activities, such as Revenue and Closing Ratios, Market Trends and Indicators, Budgets and Objectives.
- Oversees the following teams and functions within Client Services:#Customer service agents, move coordinators, etc.
- Coordinates efforts across functional business units to guarantee ongoing process improvement.
- Co-leads an organization-wide customer-focused culture.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Business, Sales, Marketing, or similar discipline.
- At least 7 years of experience managing a dynamic salesforce.
- Excellent Maths and English skills.
- Experience using a CRM system to manage a Sales Pipeline.
- Previous experience in a Moving Sales, Relocation, or Household Goods environment.
- Demonstratable strategic, and business-minded professional.
Reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!