They now have a great opportunity for a Visa Coordinator in Munich.
The Visa Coordinator takes ownership of the client relationship and serves as the dedicated point of contact for visa and passport processes, ensuring travel documents are obtained as easily and as quickly as possible.
Previous Visa experience is not required as a full training will be provided.
- Provide expert phone and email support to assist customer in completing application forms for visas, passports, and related services; handle all other aspects of processing documents for customers, ensuring accurate, efficient, and timely processing.
- Provide current and accurate information regarding visa and passport requirements, processing, and delivery, creating a superior experience for the customer.
- Ensure customer has clear understanding of requirements and that all applications and documents submitted are accurate, complete, and timely.
- Provide customer with real-time updates throughout the process.
- Promote best practice, ensuring all Service Level Agreement standards are met or exceeded; effectively handle a high volume of calls and emails in consistent, courteous, and professional manner.
- Develop expert skill in visa and passport processing, maximizing efficiency and productivity.
- Build a dedicated and expanded customer base; educate customers about added-value products that may benefit them; demonstrate initiative in providing solutions and resolving client issues.
- Document information in secure database in accordance with company protocol, ensuring data integrity and appropriate records retention schedule.
- Stay abreast of all product/service enhancements, system updates, and changes to requirements.
- Maintain strict client confidentiality, ensuring secure document handling and protection of client Personal Identifiable Information.
- Preferred but not required a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree or Associate’ Degree with two years’ experience or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ experience; highly desirable: experience in travel, hospitality or embassy/consulate relations.
- Fluency in written and spoken German.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a strong client service mentality
- Proficiency with computer software; aptitude for learning new programs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.