We are specifically looking for individuals with fantastic admin, organisation, and communication skills.
This position offers full training and does not require prior industry experience.
- Provide current and accurate information regarding visa requirements, processing, and delivery, creating a superior experience for the customer
- Assisting customers via phone and email support
- Handle all other areas of processing papers for customers, guaranteeing correct, efficient, and timely processing
- Ensure customers have clear understanding of the requirements and that all applications and documents submitted are accurate, complete, and timely
- Provide customers with real-time updates throughout the process
What skills are required:
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to conduct research independently
- Excellent customer and client relationship skills, meeting the highest standards of service
- Ability to learn process and procedure
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Positive working attitude
- IT Literate
- Great attention to detail
- Logical thinking and great problem-solving skills
This position offers a maximum salary of 30,000 EUR + 8% holiday allowance.
There is great opportunity to grow and develop within the company. If you are a motivated professional looking for a long-term career, this is a fantastic role for you.