Our client a moving specialist based in Dallas, TX is seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager (Household Good Services) to join their team.
Key duties of the Warehouse Manager:
- Responsible for the coordination of the loading, unloading, documenting and storage of all items throughout the moving process.
- Look at the production schedule and all orders for the moving process to enable an accurate distribution.
- Overall responsibility of warehousing operations.
- Record amounts of moving materials/items received or distributed accurately.
- Fill out receiving tickets.
- Experience in the moving industry is essential
- Ability to manage and direct staff.
- Strong management and recruiting of warehousing staff.
- Experience working with the Microsoft 365 software.
- Organized and Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Inventory Control.
- Able to operate various forklifts.
- Very strong administrative skills.
- Ability to learn new moving software.
- Team player and ability to coordinate with fellow colleagues.
- Follow all safety regulations.
Reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!