As the Workplace Solutions Manager, you will strive to improve client engagement and success. You will also nurture and develop client relationships whilst using your knowledge of office interiors to advise clients on incentive design, consumer engagement along with other client goals.
You will also manage the entire sales pipeline and engage prospective clients face to face and via phone/ email.
Responsibilities of the Workplace Solutions Manager:
- Creating and implementing sales strategies to achieve and surpass sales goals and corporate objectives.
- Cultivating and growing strategic client relationships through engagement.
- Providing outstanding client services to ensure client satisfaction.
- Running and overseeing the sales cycle from lead acceptance through transaction closure.
- Making business projections and presenting them to leadership as necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining new professional connections.
- Developing and implementing business plans in partnership with leadership and internal partners .
- Managing, updating, and analysing ERP/CRM data.
Required skills of the Workplace Solutions Manager:
- Capable of managing the entire sales process, from initial lead to closing the deal.
- Experience in a similar position in the Facilities, Furniture, or related industry.
- Evidence of developing prosperous client relationships.
- Highly self-driven and motivated to get results.
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to network and create long lasting connections.
Please contact Alchemy today if you are interested in this opportunity.