An experienced and skilled Intercultural & Language Training Coordinator will support relocating assignees /families by coordinating their language and/or cross-cultural training for their new location.
Intercultural & Language Training Coordinator Duties:
You you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Co-ordinating language and cultural training services across the region on behalf of assignees
- Liaising with Relocation Consultants and Language/Cross Cultural Trainers
- Providing input into the review and improvement of processes, documentation, templates and training material.
- Assist in the counselling of partners to the approved support program.
- Conduct needs assessments on assignees and select appropriate trainers based on best fit, culturally and professionally
- Support trainers and participants in scheduling trainings, ensuring that materials are provided, and logistics are confirmed
- Maintaining an accurate program database
- Maintain internal reporting on language and intercultural training services for the Relocation Account Manager
Key skills and qualifications of an Intercultural & Language Training Coordinator:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Excellent knowledge or interest in relocation or global mobility with strong cultural awareness skills
- Fluency in more than one language a great benefit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement for this role, as well as fluent English language skills.
- A positive, personable and professional attitude
- Must have exceptional research skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) required
- Personal relocation experience would be a great benefit
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work well and effectively as part of a small team, whilst being able to take initiative and work independently
Is an Intercultural & Language Training Coordinator job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.