An experienced Total Rewards Manager will advise on the best practice for total reward processes, contributing to the planning, design and implementation of compensation and benefit programmes. Managing and collaborating with internal and external partners on the devising of new and existing schemes and implementing changes where necessary is a main responsibility.
If excelling in this role, you may have the opportunity to further progress into a Head of Reward role. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
Total Rewards Manager Duties:
The role of a Total Rewards Manager conducts research into best practice total reward schemes, reviewing existing schemes and identifying areas of improvement. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Represent the total rewards team in all compensation matters, such as market midpoint analysis, the structure of local incentive plan designs and the support of the global bonus program process.
- Advise best practice of the commercial business rewards programs and provide assistance where needed.
- You will be responsible for assessing any reward compliance related matters, offering advice on key subjects.
- Plan and direct the implementation of all benefit plans.
- Partner with the HR team and leadership on the review of all total reward packages.
- Assess the effectiveness of current programs in relation to the company objectives and implement change where necessary.
Key skills and qualifications of a Total Rewards Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Expertise in managing multiple projects with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders is essential for this role.
- A strong knowledge of salary practices/legal restrictions in a variety of countries.
- Experience of advising on rewards related M&A due diligence and post deal integration matters is essential for this role.
- Expertise with multiple survey providers
- You of required to show a clear knowledge of pension structures and governance, both state and company, and benefit norms in most countries.
- You are required to show experience of managing brokers in various countries.
- A strong knowledge of Job Evaluation principles and benchmarking methodologies is essential.
- Experience in leading and developing a small team is crucial for this role.
- Strong project management, analytical, organisational and excel skills are essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required for this role.
- The ability to set realistic deadlines and expectations is a skill that is required for this role.
Is a Total Rewards Manager job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.