A global Logistics and Relocation provider is looking to hire an experience Administration Assistant to join their Moving & Logistics team in Manila.
The Admin Assistant will support the Moving and Logistics team, with administrative duties, third party supplier communication and case management support.
You will serve as an internal point of contact providing overall support and assistance.
This position offers a hybrid working structure and both Permanent and Fixed term contract opportunities are available.
Duties of the Admin Assistant include the following:
- Manage customer and agent billing, invoicing, and collection of credit notes and purchase orders in a timely way.
- Ensure all Moving invoices are submitted on time and also react to any audit queries about individual files.
- Collaborate closely with the finance team to handle and complete pending moving and logistics tasks.
- Proactively read internal reports and update system files.
- Updating system data with information supplied by suppliers, global mobility consultants, customers, and relocating assignees directly.
- Managing records including changing addresses, uploading critical documents, making changes to client-specific information, and maintaining system notes etc.
- Answering phones and offer support to the moving and relocation team and other administrators as needed.
- Handling emails and call enquiries.
- Assist the Moving and Logistics department with client-specific duties and requirements.
Qualifications and desirable skills:
- At least 1 year Moving and logistical experience is preferred, or at least 3 years customer service-related experience.
- Able to manage deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced office environment.
- Good knowledge of shipping, relocation and or the household goods moving process is preferred.
- Able to support wider APAC hours as/if required.
- Excellent communication in English is essential.
- Previous international or intercultural experience preferred.
- Advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.