A leading IT services provider in Italy are seeking a Delivery Lead.
Requirements for this role include:
- Minimum 13-15 years of experience in Delivery, ideally with 5 years’ experience of managing a delivery team.
- Delivery readiness: Hands on experience in terms of managing identification of talent, coaching and mentoring of the squad before onboarding.
Should have good experience of:
- Agile way of working and delivery, should have delivered transformation programs end to end in either in SCRUM / SPOTIFY using KANBAN OR STORY POINTS based techniques.
- Experience of working with teams to help on estimation, agile ceremonies formulation along with creation of DOD and DOR for each squad.
- Experience identifying potential impediments and focus on resolutions
DEX: Should have good experience of the following:
- Connecting with the customer / team to understand the business problem, experience in terms of terms of creating of technology solutions, delivery planning and guiding a team.
- Challenge the team and customer on either delivery execution, scope, timelines along with giving solutions that solve the problems.
- Knowledge of DORA metrics and Agile metrics for digital transformation, why it is used / how it is measured / how to improvise those.
Solution / Technology mind set:
- Ability to conceptualize the solution and should be able to drive customer conversation for a business problem, with a conceptual architecture, solution, delivery plan.
- Should be aware of the latest trends on what is happening in Digital space. Ex: knowledge on SRE, automation testing avenues, predictive analytics, AI, automation techniques.
Operational and finance management experience:
- Should be responsible for managing P&L for the account. Should be on top of revenue, margin, ARC, utilization along with organization parameters that are required to be owned, tracked and taken accountability for.
- Ability to manage sales, delivery, customer, internal stakeholders, external stakeholders and be accountable for managing end to end delivery.
- Should have managed at least 200 FTE professionals with both onsite and offshore combined together with a revenue of close 15 to 20M EUR
Customer Stakeholder Management:
- Experience in terms of managing customer communication, team communications and ensure that agile way of working along with impediment management with team or customer.
- Should have an agile way of Governance experience both with teams and customer to measure the progress of delivery.