Alchemy is working alongside a major name within the removals industry in their search for an experienced Assistant Warehouse Manager to join their busy team, based in Northwest London.
- Manage the removals temporary warehouse staff by setting a good example.
- Assist in ensuring that all removals paperwork is in order.
- When necessary, assist teams with removals.
- Keep an eye on the supply levels of the removal materials and uniforms.
- Manage the day-to-day repair and maintenance of removal vehicles and equipment.
- Ensure that all vehicles are kept clean and neat, washed weekly, and properly parked.
- Any maintenance difficulties or damages must be reported to the Logistics Manager promptly.
- Assist in ensuring that all removals warehouse and administration procedures are appropriately maintained, documented, and communicated to the administrative staff.
- Ensure that all jobs are properly checked out of storage and the warehouse.
- As needed, direct any questions to the Logistics Manager.
- Attend all mandatory training.
- Participate in mandated one-on-ones and evaluations, and hold these as needed for direct reports.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- Always follow Health and Safety protocols, including risk assessments and mandatory procedures.
- 3 years’ previous experience (minimum) in a similar warehouse role with the household goods sector
- Fork truck (reach and counterbalance) licence holder, or the ability to pass these tests
- Case making experience preferable, but not essential
- Excellent communication and man management skills
- Well organised, presented and motivated.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Alchemy Recruitment for a discussion today.