Responsibilities of the Commercial Moving Salesperson include, but are not limited to:
- Attract and market to potential new clients for moving and relocation services.
- By speaking with commercial moving businesses to learn more about their o&i moving requirements, you can establish a network of relationships.
- As a specialist in moving and relocation, help new clients by guiding them and informing them of the moving services the business might offer.
- Make sure to reach and surpass your revenue and new customer goals.
- Weekly reporting on the company's income and client accounts.
- Talk about sales opportunities with potential clients.
- Participate in regional and local events as a commercial representative and make sales presentations to prospective new customers.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Commercial moving and relocation sales experience is necessary.
- A history of fostering corporate growth and achieving objectives.
- Manage new business while showcasing your exceptional leadership abilities.
- The capacity to be goal- and sales-oriented.
If this is of interest to you please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!