Alchemy is pleased to be working with our client, a well-known name in the UK removals industry who are seeking a Removals Branch Manager based in the Bristol area.
This role will report directly to the Group Operations Manager and be responsible for the smooth running of the branch.
- Together with the general managers, create and agree a budget and profit strategy.
- Frequently meet with the managers.
- Compare the results of the existing removals programs to the goals that were set.
- In conjunction with other Removal Branch Managers, evaluate each person's activities and problems.
- Manage and coordinate marketing and sales initiatives.
- Evaluate the facilities needs often.
- Attend the safety briefings and removal training sponsored by the company.
- Together with the General Managers, establish the compensation, benefits, and incentives for the removal crew.
- Attend removal conferences like BAR, IFWRI, and others of this kind to stay in touch with other moving firms.
- Have prior removals industry branch management experience.
- Recognize fleet and maintenance records, as well as laws governing transportation and health and safety.
- Think strategically and act rapidly to solve issues.
- Sell, convince, bargain, and acquire commitment proactively.
- knowledge of profit and loss management.
- Show leadership and management skills.
- have the ability to mentor and instruct others.
- Recognize client needs and market competitors.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Set objectives, organize your priorities, and be well-prepared.
If this is something you are interested in please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!