Customer Services work is especially suitable for someone who enjoys working with a wide range of people and gets a sense of achievement through providing excellent customer service. As an International Customer Service Coordinator working in International and Corporate Removals, you will have many opportunities to progress your Customer Services career into a management position.
As a Customer Service Coordinator your primary role is to support both the Client, and the Moving Company. Customer Service staff will be directly involved with customers as and when required. You will be responsible for resolving issues arising with customers and staff where conflict may occur, or advice may be required. As a Customer Service Coordinator in International and Corporate Removals you will be working with corporate clients and their families ensuring a smooth transition to their new home.
What does a Customer Services Coordinator job description include?
- As a Customer Services Coordinator you may be responsible for a Particular region within your team.
- You will provide assistance and advice to junior team members on how to manage client interaction and provide help and advice on key customer service skills.
- If you are employed for a large organisation that has other offices, you will be required to attend meetings with other Customer Service Coordinators and contribute to company policy and strategic planning for your area of work.
- The Customer Services Coordinator in International and Corporate Relocations is responsible for ensuring staff support customers and their families in a sensitive and efficient manner.
Key skills and qualifications of a Customer Services Coordinator:
- Customer Service work does not usually require formal secondary qualifications, however candidates who have obtained a degree or diploma in business administration will have an advantage.
- It is essential to be a good communicator and to be able to express empathy with customers to be successful in Customer Service work. Excellent writing and verbal skills are essential.
- As a Customer Services Coordinator you must be able to resolve disputes in a fair and calm manner and be able to identify issues, which could potentially become problematic and avoid situations arising.
- You will be required to write reports on Customer Service activity and propose recommendations on how improvements could be made for the benefit of the company and its customers.
- You will be expected to be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
How to find more Customer Service Coordinator jobs within the Corporate Relocations Industry:
To find more Customer Service Coordinator jobs or other jobs within this sector, or to place a vacancy, please contact us.