Field Sales Executives are territory focused and are given monthly sales and visit targets. Usually, they will report to a Regional Sales Manager.
Working as a sales professional within International/Domestic Courier Services usually means that you are required to travel to meet with new and existing clients. Each working day is never the same and so for this role, you will need to be flexible in your approach to your working hours.
- Weekly/monthly sales targets that must be achieved. There will be personal as well as team targets.
- Generate new business as well as ensuring existing clients are fully serviced and new offers and proposals put forward.
- In this sales job you will be required to identify and prepare sales proposals that are best suited to the customer’s needs as well as inline with meeting personal and team sales targets.
- You will be expected to prepare weekly/monthly statistical reports comparing targets set against targets achieved.
Key skills and qualifications of a Field Sales Executive:
- You should hold a clean driving licence.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must be commercially aware and have a good solid understanding of the International/Domestic Courier Industry.
- Excellent negotiating skills are an absolute must in sales, as well as the ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
- They must have excellent presentational skills and be able to explain complex ideas in an easy to understand way for the benefit of customers.
- The preparation of sales performance reports is part of the job, therefore, you must have excellent numeracy and written presentation skills.
- You must be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite and any industry related software used widely within the International/Domestic Courier industry
How to find more Field Sales Executive jobs within the International & Domestic Courier Industry:
To find more job opportunities within this sector, or to place a vacancy, please contact us.