A skilled and experienced Global Mobility Software Project Manager will plan and execute software implementation and upgrade projects for external clients. The Global Mobility Software Project Manager will manage and oversee all factors of the software project, ensuring a high-quality delivery of all objectives at all times. Managing and overseeing client contracts is a key responsibility, ensuring that all documentation is kept up to date and adheres to company policies.
Global Mobility Software Project Manager Duties:
The role of a Global Mobility Software Project Manager will manage complex global mobility software projects for a number of different clients. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Working with clients to discuss their requirements and the project plans, and managing their expectations and deadlines
- Ensure software projects run on time and on budget, and deal with changes that arise
- Track and record project progress
- Escalate issues when required
- Document and monitor issues and risks
- Arrange software training for clients when required
Key skills and qualifications of a Global Mobility Software Project Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Hands on project management experience related to software implementation, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A project management certification is required
- Experience with global mobility, assignment management or HR software is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to work with corporate clients and manage expectations
Is a Global Mobility Software Project Manager in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.