An experienced UK Immigration Solicitor will manage and oversee the application process from start to finish. In addition, they will manage a team of paralegals, play a central role in the business development of the company and develop existing client relationships.
If excelling in this role, the Immigration Solicitor may have the opportunity to further progress into a Senior Immigration Solicitor role. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
Immigration Solicitor Duties:
The UK Immigration Solicitor will be able to take the lead on all business-based UK Immigration applications for the firm. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Initial point of contact for all business-based UK Immigration queries for new and existing cases.
- Provide in depth expertise of UK immigration regulations and relevant Immigration services on offer to the client.
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of the tier 2 application process and the Points Based System (PBS).
- Manage a high-volume UK Immigration caseload.
- Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring that any clients are responded to in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Oversee the preparation of UK Immigration applications, ensuring deadlines are being met and act as the point of escalation for the clients for any issues that may arise during the UK Immigration application process.
Key skills and qualifications of an Immigration Solicitor:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- 2+ years of UK Immigration experience are required for this role.
- Prior Business based Immigration experience ideally within a legal 500 firm.
- Extensive experience across the PBS with a focus on Tier 2 applications.
- Actively communicated with businesses and individuals on current immigration laws.
- A highly analytical individual would be preferred for this role.
- Exceptional communication skills are essential for this role.
- The ability to work as a part of a team is essential for this role.
Is an Immigration Solicitor role in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.