The Relocation Services Manager is responsible for the smooth operation of the entire relocation process, working closely with other specialist team members to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
The Relocation Services Manager must maintain consistent liaison with the client on and off site to ensure the process is operating smoothly, and the client undergoes a successful transition. The Relocation Services Manager must also recognise any problems and form solutions efficiently with the relevant consultants and specialists who are a part of the relocations teams. The Relocation Services Manager must ultimately coordinate the relocation process, working with HR and the client to develop a relocations process tailored to the client, while they may also be required to select and train new staff.
What does the job include?
- The Relocation Services Manager must ultimately do everything to ensure that the relocation transition is smooth and problem free.
- The Relocation Services Manager must work closely with other departments and specialists in the industry to tailor the most suitable programme for the client, holding regular meetings with the client and other staff to assess progress.
- The Relocation Services Manager must identify any problems and find solutions to improve the process.
- You must offer any additional service options to clients and negotiate terms of agreement during the relocations process.
- The Relocation Services Manager must develop business targets and goals for the team to work towards, promoting customer service and company expansion.
- You may also be responsible for assisting in the selection of any new staff and their training.
Key skills and qualifications of a Relocation Services Manager:
- You will preferably be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any qualifications relevant to Relocation Services Management.
- You must have 3-5 years experience within Relocations/Global Mobility, and experience in man-management to successfully fulfil the requirements of a management role within Relocation Services.
- The Relocation Services Manager must have a valid driver’s license as much of the job involves personal travel.
- The Relocation Services Manager must have a high level of knowledge in Marketing and Industry and the ability to associate well with other people to understand the client’s needs and requirements.
- The Relocation Services Manager must be a strong communicator, able to work as part of a team and independently.
- The Relocation Services Manager must be self-motivated and well-organised, able to problem solve using their own initiative.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software relevant to Relocation Services Management.
How to find more Relocation Service Manager jobs within the Relocations Industry:
To find more Relocation Service Manager jobs or other jobs within this sector, or to place a vacancy, please contact us.