An accomplished and skilled Reward Advisor will support the development and management of the reward strategy, through the creation of company initiatives and objectives. Completing and consistently developing daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks, and where necessary, implementing changes to assist with improving current processes will be the Reward Advisor's responsibility. The Reward Advisor will maintain records, databases and reports in order to ensure that all systems are kept up to date.
If excelling in this role, the Reward Advisor may have the opportunity to further progress into a Reward Manager role. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
Reward Advisor Duties:
The role of a Reward Advisor is responsible for providing area expertise advice and support to both employees and clients. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Support both the development and execution of HRBP and Reward Manager guide.
- Managing and contributing to pay review and benefits projects.
- Create, manage and communicate annual hour paid incentive schemes for employees, and reviewing areas for improvement with the schemes.
- Management and delivery of Reward data.
- As a Rewards Advisor, you may be required to assist with ad-hoc projects where necessary.
- The provision of data will be one of your main responsibilities, demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
- A Rewards Advisor must be responsive to deadlines and working schedules, working to meet goals and objectives swiftly and completing all work with high attention to detail and a clear understanding of the business expectations.
- Acting as the first point of contact for reward queries, you will use area expertise to best advice on any issues or queries.
- Advise on all employee benefits and how to better them.
Key skills and qualifications of a Reward Advisor:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- A great understanding of complex, multi-site commercial business is essential, and excellent written and verbal communication is required for this role.
- An analytical and logical individual with the ability to make connections form diverse information sources.
- A highly numerate individual, with excellent problem solving skills and a natural ability to communicate key engaging messages is essential for this role.
- A track record of delivering accurate, high quality solutions to deadlines is key for this role.
Is a Reward Advisor job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.