An experienced and skilled Vice President of Global Mobility Business Development will promote and devise business development processes, striving to meet company Global Mobility objectives. The Vice President of Global Mobility Business Development will build and maintain both new and existing client relationships.
Vice President Global Mobility Business Development Duties:
The Vice President of Global Mobility Business Development will be responsible for driving and managing sales of their company’s global mobility and expatriate services within their assigned region. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Devise and implement sales and business development strategies and activities for the assigned region
- Work with senior management to define company sales targets and goals that are in line with the overall objectives of the company
- Spearhead initiatives for company growth
- Manage and develop the sales department to ensure all team members are working effectively towards their sales targets
- Participate in securing new corporate client accounts
- Develop existing client accounts, identifying opportunities for both up selling and cross selling additional services
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and propose business solutions that will meet the client’s requirements
- Deliver world-class sales proposals, targeted to specific prospects in collaboration with the proposals team
- Participate in RFP’s/RFI’s
- Build extensive knowledge of the organisations global mobility and expatriate services, products and systems
- Negotiate service agreement terms and service fees, with new clients in collaboration with the sales team
- Participate in industry networking events and conferences to promote the companies services
Key skills and qualifications of a Vice President Global Mobility Business Development:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Experience in sales and/or account management in the global mobility industry is essential for this role
- A proven sales track record and the ability to manage successful, profitable client relationships
- Strong presentational skills, both written and verbal
- Experience coaching and developing an effective sales team
- Having experience contributing, developing and executing strategic sales plans and leading initiatives to achieve business results
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills
- The ability to travel frequently for business
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent prioritisation skills is essential for this role.
Is a Vice President Global Mobility Business Development job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.