This individual will be responsible for developing new North South American accounts.
- Create sales strategy plans, sets sales targets and annual forecast and strives to meet them.
- Build new business opportunities to provide a foundation for continuous upward sales trends while meeting all profitability objectives.
- Connect with new contacts to determine whether a field sales call is necessary.
- Develops marketing and business strategies, innovative processes and programs to meet objectives which are consistent with a “customer-focused” high performance sales organization.
- Establishes professional and responsive relationships with customers to ensure total customer satisfaction and continued business.
- Makes ethical and responsible pricing decisions.
- Follows up with customers to ensure the company is meeting or exceeding the service level.
- Prepare and manage daily customer quotations and orders.
- Ensure on time order delivery.
- Participate in tradeshows as needed to represent and promote the company.
- Acts as a liaison between customer and internal team members to ensure all customer expectations are communicated, understood and met throughout the organization.
- Is a responsible and cooperative team leader with other departments to address and resolve customer problems. Understands and works within the companies policies and procedures.
- Adds a high level of technical product service and value to meet the goals of the assigned territories as well as the goals of the organization.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the industry.
- Other duties as required in support of the company and/or sales division.
- Over three years’ experience in a client facing, sales or business development role.
- Knowledge and experience in the Aerospace and Defense sector, particularly within South America, would be advantageous.
- Prior experience delivering on customers need ensuring continued business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients.
- Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Software knowledge using Windows, including Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree required.