Responsibilities of the Branch Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and, if necessary, planning work assignment schedules.
- Maintaining adequate workforce levels while allocating workers and equipment to meet the daily movement requirements for each business segment.
- Observing safety rules and corporate standards.
- The hiring of transporters and drivers.
- Completing performance reviews in accordance with corporate policy.
- Helping with the driver qualifying processes.
- Helping the operations manager oversee the training and safety programmes at the branch.
- Solving challenges at work through analysis and helping others.
- General administrative tasks.
- The ideal applicant should have past managing experience in the logistics or moving industries.
- It would be good if you have prior sales experience in the logistics or transportation industries.
- Be able to oversee and manage a moving operation.
- Having the ability to deal with frequent interruptions and to adjust one's work schedule and workload.
- Strong IT skills and both written and verbal communication abilities.
- A detail-oriented approach is essential.
If you wish to apply, contact Alchemy today!