A leading name within the hospitality sector is seeking an experienced Sales Manager join their expanding team based in London.
The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining a range of client relationships with European and Global customers.
- Actively seeking out new property sales opportunities.
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients by cross selling other services and maintaining a good commercial awareness of the industry.
- Carrying out and attending regular industry events and business negotiations to support business development and sales efforts.
- Managing target accounts by creating action plans.
- Accurately recording all sales activities onto the company database.
- Participating in the training and development of new sales staff in order to support and fully equip the team to reach KPI’s and sales targets.
- Ensuring compliance with sales and price policies, ensuring competitiveness and accuracy.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a sales environment.
- Previous experience within hospitality or travel sector.
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Experience growing and developing of new business opportunities.