As an Art Advisor, your role will focus on the provision of specialist advice on buying and selling artwork, within the current market. It is crucial that your knowledge of essential artists and their techniques is extensive, meaning you can offer exceptional customer service.
What does an Art Advisor Job Description include?
You can expect your duties to include the following:
- You will be required to carry out luxury and high-end fine art sales.
- You will need to provide exceptional fine art advice, to both private collectors and corporate clients.
- You will be required to develop a high quality portfolio of clients that will allow you to increase sales.
- You will need to source artwork for clients, considering worth, quality, authenticity and style preferences.
- You would advise sales procedures based on the current market.
- You will need to work hard to achieve both the company and personal targets.
- Ensuring a seamless delivery and installation service is essential.
- The administration and recording of all sales for target analysis and legal purposes.
- Art Sales Consultant Skills & Qualifications:
- The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Experience in collection and account management is essential.
- Must have had previous experience within an Art Advisory, Gallery or position assisting a Private Collector.
- Knowledge of art shipping, insurance and storage procedures is required.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with high profile clients, both over the phone and in person.
- Target driven attitude is essential.
How to find more Art Advisor job opportunities?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.