As an Account Manager within a Fine Art Shipping company, your main responsibilities will be developing and maintaining strong client relationships, displaying excellent communication and showing strong managerial skills.
Fine Art Shipping Account Manager Job Duties:
As a Fine Art Shipping Account Manager, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Successfully managing the storage and transportation of Fine Art, to both clients and companies locations.
- You will be the main point of contact for clients and accounts, with regards to both individual needs and specific enquiries.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all enquiries relating to art logistics are acted on professionally and in a time effective manner.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships and build upon an existing client base is essential.
- You will need to show a full understanding for all pre-existing and prospective clients within your client base in regards to Fine Art Shipping.
- You will be responsible for providing accurate estimates for the cost of any services required e.g. the cost of transportation.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all shipping documentation including customs entries are completed accurately.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all clients are aware of the company’s policies and procedures.
- You will be responsible for liaising with relevant service departments, ensuring all artworks arrive successfully.
- You will work to develop a large client base and to achieve targets set by supervisors.
Key skills and qualifications of a Fine Art Shipping Account Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Previous experience working within a similar role within a fine art shipping/logistics company is advantageous.
- Having experience with managing multiple clients and accounts at one time is essential.
- Strong project management skills are required for this role.
- The ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Strong customer facing skills and the ability to communicate with high net worth art individuals is extremely beneficial for this role.
Is a Fine Art Shipping Account Manager job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.