Home Search Consultancy can provide solid experience in Relocations Consultancy, with the ability to progress further in the Relocations industry. A Home Search Consultant primarily assesses neighbourhoods and residences suitable for the client.
The Home Search Consultant acts as the first contact during the moving process for anything associated with the search and securing of a new residence. It is the responsibility of a Home Search Consultant to oversee any related paperwork as well as tenancy contracts. You must develop a working relationship with the client, understanding their needs and priorities for a new residence, and then work to find property most suited to them. A Home Search Consultant must maintain constant communication with the client, providing weekly progress updates, whilst also building working relationships with other departments useful to the process.
What does the job include?
- The Home Search Consultant is primarily responsible for the location of a new residence for the client which is best suited to their needs both personally and professionally.
- A Home Search Consultant must oversee all paperwork, including renewals policies and any contracts.
- You must develop a professional relationship with the client to establish their needs and priorities in relation to finding a new residence and so it is important to enjoy being with people and be sensitive to their needs.
- The Home Search Consultant must develop a working relationship with any departments relevant to the moving process, and regularly liaise with these departments, in order to provide the most efficient customer service.
- You must be in constant communication with the client, providing weekly progress reports, and offering advice throughout the relocation progress.
- The Home Search Consultant must advise on and arrange the transport of household goods and property arrival/departure dates.
- The Home Search Consultant must also manage the activity of any third party companies assisting in the relocation, ensuring service is of suitable standard.
Key skills and qualifications of a Home Search Consultant:
- You must ideally be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any qualifications associated with Property Consultancy.
- The Home Search Consultant must be an effective communicator as the job primarily focuses on liaison with the client, other departments and various agents/landlords.
- Depending on the job on offer, you may be required to have had prior experience in property management and customer service experience.
- You must have a friendly and efficient telephone manner.
- The Home Search Consultant must also be efficient and organised, able to problem solve quickly and keep the Home Search process running smoothly.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software relevant for Home Search Consultancy.
How to find more Consultant jobs within the Relocations Support Industry:
To find more Home Search Consultant jobs or other jobs within this sector, or to place a vacancy, please contact us.