As an Onsite Relocation Consultant you will work in close partnership with an assigned client in order to manage the entire relocation process for their employees.
The Onsite Relocation Consultant will provide exceptional relocation advice and customer service to the client’s employees, answering any queries that may arise whilst solving any issues that may occur.
If excelling in this role, the Onsite Relocation Consultant may have the opportunity to further progress into a Relocation Client Services Manager role. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
Onsite Relocation Consultant Duties:
An Onsite Relocation Consultant will work onsite at a client’s office, managing their employee’s relocation as per policy. Other responsibilities include;
- Managing the relocation processes for assignees including high level executives
- Administrating relocation policy, / program, complete coordination and project management of relocation services including; temporary accommodation, intercultural and language services, immigration and household goods moving
- Maintaining and enhancing client relationship through on-going communication with clients to assess their needs and provide feedback on product/service and operational processes and issues that affect the achievement of client and company goals.
- Working with Global Mobility team on initiation and communication of relocation policies and data entry for assignment calculations
- Regular communication and coordinator with vendors
- Conduct reviews of relocation cost estimates to ensure accuracy
- Provide support in coordinating mobility approvals, including compiling costs for senior stakeholders
- Participate in global and regional calls / meetings with global mobility management team and HRBPs
- Manage relocation and destination services including; home search, school search, settling-in and tenancy management
- Ensuring that client needs are met in a timely and efficient manner through the delivery of relocation & global assignment services
- Monitor exceptions to the relocation policy and communicate trends to management, client and staff, recommending specific actions to reduce cost and add value
Key skills and qualifications of an Onsite Relocation Consultant:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- 5 years of experience in the relocation / global mobility industry
- Excellent customer service and client relationship skills
- Experience managing client expectations is essential
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Process drive with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent cultural awareness
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and manage multiple priorities as required
- A university degree or equivalent qualifications is preferred
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) or Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certifications also preferred
Is an Onsite Relocation Consultant in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.