An experienced and skilled Reward Analyst will provide clear and constructive rewards advice, both internally and externally, in order to assist with the accumulation of data that can be used to assist your company. Processing all relevant data in order to assist with the research and development of reward processes and implement changes where necessary is an essential responsibility for this role.
If excelling in this role, the Analyst may have the opportunity to further progress into a Reward Manager role. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
What Does a Reward Analyst Job Description include:
The role of a Reward Analyst collects all relevant reward data in order to assess how best to implement changes within the company, and presenting these ideas in a clear manner. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Provide support and assist with a range of reward initiatives, including pay review benchmarking, remuneration and incentive reward schemes.
- Offer support and assist with the design of the year-end salary review process.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, including HR Business Partners, the Payroll team, the Finance team, and HR, and maintaining strong and supportive relationships in all departments in order to offer and receive assistance where necessary.
- Support the Global Pay Review process, ensuring that the process is compliant with the requirements of the reward governance framework.
- They will offer support with a multitude of reward activities, including the annual compensation cycle and creating salary benchmarks.
- Assist with the bonus and incentive plans, and alongside implement new reward systems where necessary.
- Review and develop current benefit and reward schemes.
- Supporting the Reward Managers with the development and implementation of any new systems or processes that may be put into place.
Key skills and qualifications:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- You are required to be educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally having a post graduate qualification in a related discipline.
- An advanced proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly Excel, capable of manipulating and presenting data accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role, and the ability to interact across all levels of the organisation.
- The ability to manage heavy workloads to meet deadlines and deliver consistently high standards of work by planning and prioritising effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy for both numerical and written work is essential for this role.
- Knowledge of GHRS is required for this role.
Is a Reward Analyst job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.