A skilled and experienced Reward Director working within the HR & Global Mobility sector will devise and implement strategies across all aspects of the Reward process, offering expert advise where necessary and assisting to achieve company objectives. Leading a team of specialists, you will work to provide expert advice on wages, pensions and benefit programmes, ensuring that processes are developed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What does a Reward Director Job Description Include?
The role of a Reward Director requires the management and development of the entire reward process, analysing and implementing areas for improvement. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with associated teams within your company, and with clients and external providers.
- Manage the overall Reward strategy for the business.
- Work closely with members of both the local and national People Services management team, ensuring all opportunities and ideas are effectively shared.
- Developing the existing HR Services team, assisting with the identification of opportunities and areas to improve the local teams.
- Manage and develop client projects advising on the implications and benefits of corporate events.
- Maintain, develop and manage company relationships with clients, offering exceptional customer service and recognising opportunities to assist clients where necessary.
- Work with other teams to deliver specialist advice to clients in relation to any business queries.
- Ensure that the training and development needs of the local team are met, from both a technical and non-technical perspective, ensuring they are given sufficient areas to progress in.
- Develop innovative solutions for clients.
- Advise on technical issues and assist with any up skilling that may be available to the team.
Key skills and qualifications of a Reward Director:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- You will be committed and driven, and the ability to take personal responsibility and accountability for projects is essential. A proven track record of being able to develop effective teams is also essential for this role.
- Being a team player who enjoys working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines is essential.
- An approachable individual, who is keen to develop personally and professionally, and who is also able to assist with the development of junior members of the team.
- An intellectually curious, open-minded and analytical individual with a strong eye for attention to detail.
- A proactive professional who delivers excellent customer service to their clients.
- You will need to be a relationship builder who can spot and develop new opportunities both within the company's network and externally with a proven track record of increasing revenue.
- Being a reward/share plans specialist with experience of listed and unlisted, UL and global share plans work is essential.
- Having experience of advising on plan design, drafting plan documents and advising on the tax, legal regulatory aspects of share plans and other employee incentive arrangements.
Is a Reward Director job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here