A Sales Coordinator is an important role within any Sales team, and such a position not only holds the opportunity to progress within the Domestic Removals industry, but within the HR sector as a whole.
The position of Sales Coordinator provides fantastic experience in telecommunication and paperwork management, and is well suited for anyone with a marketing background. A Sales Coordinator requires strong interpersonal and organisational skills, able to respond to any enquiries via telephone or computer, so computer literacy is a vital asset.
What does a Sales Coordinator job description include?
- A Sales Coordinator primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- A Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- The Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- The Sales Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- A Sales Coordinator may be responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
Key skills and qualifications of a Sales Coordinator:
- You must be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any qualifications relating to Sales or Marketing.
- You must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- As a Sales Coordinator with the Domestic Removals Industry, you may be required to have had previous experience in this industry and preferably experience in telecommunications sales.
- A Sales Coordinator must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Sales Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to the Sales or Domestic Removals industries.
How to find more Sales jobs within the HR Global Mobility & Relocation Industry:
To find more Sales jobs or other jobs within this sector, or to place a vacancy, please contact us.