Alchemy Global Talent Solutions are assisting a global organisation in the hiring of an Accounts Payable Assistant.
The primary responsibility for this position is to make sure of the payment for all invoices, expenses, reporting and all internal payments.
The Accounts Payable Assistant responsibilities include ensuring accurate records are maintained regarding payments to suppliers, processing invoices from suppliers and assisting the team with all outgoing payments.
You should be knowledgeable, analytical, and decisive with excellent communication skills.
- Overseeing routine department activities to ensure that payments are completed accurately and on time.
- Communicating with vendors
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial information to management
- Maintaining of all invoice records
- Managing of the balance sheets
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred
- 2 Years’ experience as an Accounts Payable Assistant
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and management principles and accounts payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, Including Microsoft packages