ACP PFM Business Analyst/Developer with Focus Restriction
An exciting opportunity to join a leading financial technology and services provider within the wealth management and banking sector. Our client is looking for an ACP PFM Business Analyst / Developer to join the team.
With attention on Focus Restriction the ideal candidate will have knowledge of Portfolio Management and SQL.
Short description of the scope of work
- Organisation of workshops and discussions with the client for requirement gathering.
- Requirement analysis and solution design on the restriction setup.
- Bug fixing and feature development on ACP PFM module.
- Parametrisation of the restriction module: implementation of a large list of ex-ante and ex-post restrictions, implementation of the monitoring tool
Knowledge of specific software or tools and certifications requested
- Avaloq ACP, PFM module, ABR/s Setup, SQL, Business analysis
Knowledge, skills, and education
- Portfolio Management Knowledge, Agile, English language, Bug fixing in existing codebase, analysis and refinement, software testing
Specific project experience requested (optional)
- ABR/s Project knowledge
- English: required to business standard
- French: nice to have
Resources soft skills requested
- MS Teams & collaboration tools. Working with code reviewers to respond to comments quality.
- Work in European time zone.