Our client, a well-respected removals company, is looking for a removals Assistant Branch Manager to join their team based in Sussex.
- Schedule daily removals and transportation.
- Answer client questions.
- Examine the premises of clients and determine the quantity to be removed.
- Effectively market and sell the company's services.
- Compile quotations based on data from the company's costing system.
- Send removals quotes to customers.
- Follow up quotations.
- Prospective clients should be canvassed.
- As needed, advise the company on the best vehicles and crews to use for each removal.
- Brief the removal workers.
- When special removals are ordered, supervise them.
- Comply with the Branch Manager's objectives.
- Provide insurance advice to customers.
- Claims and complaints should be investigated and reported on.
- In general, assisting the Manager in his tasks and filling in for him when he is unavailable.
- Previous experience working within the removals industry.
- Man management experience.
- Self- motivated and a good team player.
- IT literate.
- Polite with a good telephone manner.
If this is of interest and you'd like to find out more, please reach out to Alchemy today!