Alchemy are currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Azure Integration Developer to be based onsite in London.
As an Azure integration developer, you will be contributing to the development of integration solutions for a large integration project between an Azure cloud technology system and our on prem systems. You will need to bring together your experience across the Microsoft cloud product family and experience in software development languages such as Java. Within this role, you will be providing on-going development, design and support for code deployments into Azure.
- To be able to develop integration components for the solution, which provides integration between CRM and e-Banking digital portals and on-premise line of business applications, transferring data from one system to another, transforming data where needed.
- Working closely with project team to develop, design and deliver integration solutions with Azure cloud services and/or code developed in Java.
- Able to develop integration specifications to address systems interface requirements.
- Ensuring system components adhere to non-functional requirements such as security, resilience, performance, on-going maintenance.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure integration tasks are performing as required, taking into consideration.