Our client, a professional Art shipping company based in Palm Beach and is currently looking to hire an Art Box Truck Driver/Handler.
They will also provide full Fine Art specialised training, so all you need is previous experience in using tools, e.g. a drill, and being comfortable with driving a box truck, operating a forklift and going on scaffolding.
This individual will be responsible for assisting with the safe handling and transportation of fine art, antiques and interior design pieces.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Handling and transporting high-end property with the upmost care.
- Attending client premises to deliver and install objects, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Looking after all of the maintenance of all pieces within the warehouse, in transit and at the client’s premises.
- Carry out condition reports and complete all required documentation.
- Adhering to all health and safety rules.
- Previous experience working within a warehouse environment is required. Fine Art or high-end goods handling experience is advantageous.
- Driver’s licence is essential.
- Previous experience working with tools & operating a forklift is highly desirable.
- Must be well organised and a multi-tasker.
- Be comfortable working in a physically demanding role, carrying and lifting heavy objects.