Our client, one of the leading commercial removals companies in the UK is seeking a Branch Manager Services to Join their team.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for developing commercial removal opportunities and sales. The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic about providing excellent Commercial removals services to clients and meeting branch profit goals.
- Oversee a removal team of 14 (10 Drivers/Operatives & 4 support staff) to ensure targets are always met.
- Maintain a business strategy that gives the removal company a clear path in pursuit of agreed-upon major business objectives (e.g., sales growth, increased market share).
- To meet important targets, actively develop commercial removal sales and the client base in the area.
- Maintain a budget and financial control system that is flexible in terms of expansion and growth, as well as budget delivery management.
- To conduct commercial removal sales opportunity visits with clients at agreed-upon times.
- Regularly, compare departmental performance and costs to the budget, and make the required decisions to meet and exceed the planned performance goals.
- Review internal and external commercial removal administration procedures on a regular basis to increase efficiency.
- Must have experience of commercial removals.
- Experience in convincing and engaging important stakeholders, as well as the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Responsible and ability to stand behind their decisions, with a track record of delivering on promises.
- High levels of dedication and the ability to operate efficiently under duress
- Experience in estimations for Customers' and doing quotations.
If this role appeals to you, please get in touch with Alchemy today