We have an excellent opportunity available for a skilled professional to join our client in a hybrid role focused on Account Management and New Business Development.
You will be responsible for selling all services across Thailand including Household Goods Moving, Immigration, Relocation and Destination Services.
Your main aim is to increase revenue and growth for the Thailand division, contributing to the ultimate goal of establishing and maintaining the firms status as the market leader in Moving & Relocation Services.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Selling the full suite of Relocation Management services, including Assignment Management, Destination Services, Immigration Services and Household Goods Moving Services
- Identify key contacts within targeted businesses in order to solicit new business
- Implement a sales action plan, focusing on winning new client accounts and maintaining a strong sales pipeline
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to maximize client engagement
- Build a strong network within the global mobility, relocation, and destination services industry, including potential new client accounts
- Meet and exceed set revenue and new business targets
- Participate in sales presentations and RFP processes to successfully secure new clients for the company
- Act as subject matter expert on relocation industry, including staying up to date with trends, and advising clients on how the company’s relocation services can best meet their needs
- Act as brand ambassador for the company, attending relocation and global mobility industry events etc
Requirements of the role:
- Previous Sales and Business Development experience is essential, preferably in the Relocation, Global Mobility, and/or Household Goods Moving industry
- A sales hunter with a proven track record of securing new business and exceeding sales targets
- A proactive approach to sales, actively targeting potential new accounts
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate with senior-level individuals
- Customer-focused approach, and able to demonstrate strong relocation industry knowledge
- Fluency in English and Thai is essential