Our client is a market leader in the Fine Art world and is rapidly expanding their business, as well as their team.
They are looking for a talented and committed individual to join their Apparel Team as a Business Development Manager on their journey of success and be part of the major development of their fashion division.
- Developing, planning, and implementing fresh sales, services, and project-based outreach initiatives.
- Using lead generation, networking, tours, and meetings to lease specialised storage space to clients for fashion items and other valuables.
- Manage the effort to expand the clientele of the company in Los Angeles and elsewhere.
- Construct a database of quality leads, improve it, and create sales proposals and other marketing materials for potential customers.
- Continually monitor and report lease trends.
- Create and put into action strategic initiatives, such as local marketing possibilities, in collaboration with the marketing and business development teams in order to meet goals.
- Professionally driven with strong business sense, broad knowledge, and understanding of efficient sales and marketing tactics.
- Being proactive, solutions-oriented, and having excellent coaching and planning abilities is essential.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
- The ability to lead meetings, facilitate conversations, and offer creative ideas.
- Natural at forming connections and prospecting for leads with a particular audience.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, in a pertinent field.
- While having in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry is advantageous, working with luxury brands or other premium service providers is a requirement.